INSOMNIACS
You have been logged in
INSOMNIACS
You have been logged in
INSOMNIACS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INSOMNIACS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Have a Guild Vent, lol get on we want to see you. Look in Guild Annoucements for the info
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Music is the fire in which i burn.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonny
Jonny

Male
Number of posts : 71
Character Class : LC, Motorcycle Riding on and offroad, Scuba Diving, and having as much fun as possible !!!
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Character sheet
last Chaos:

Music is the fire in which i burn. Empty
PostSubject: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:40 am

I love so many varieties of music. While i'm primarily a metal head my taste is diverse. More on this later my damn break is already over grrr
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1635987870&ref
Jonny
Jonny

Male
Character Class : LC, Motorcycle Riding on and offroad, Scuba Diving, and having as much fun as possible !!!

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 am

Ok here it is 4:20ish in the morn. and last break of the night. Um yeah what i may be listening to is largely depending on my current mood. I love GWAR, a really out there band that fits alot of my moods lol. I see alot of live shows and they were the most recent, nothing like revolving in the mosh pit getting sprayed with fake blood from the carnage and theatrical display on stage. Look em up or don't cause once you've been exposed to it you can't unsee it lmao. But hey i do have a lighter musical side, mostly reflected by the collection of female singers that i like or worship depending on who it is lol. Smile A couple of my faves are Avril Lavigne and Belinda Carlisle. Hmm what would you get if combined those 2 first names.............My Archer !!!
Back to top Go down
Cigaro
Telly Hollic
Telly Hollic
Cigaro

Male
Number of posts : 402
Character Class : Rogue
Humor : Curbstomping lmma
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:10 pm

nice music choices, avril Lavigne is a good one i'm into her music
Back to top Go down
Jarlaxle
Admin
Admin
Jarlaxle

Male
Number of posts : 340
Location : San Antonio, TX (i just think im in forgotten realms lmao)
Character Class : Templar Knight
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Character sheet
last Chaos: jarlaxle

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:11 am

nice Very Happy lol i mostly a metal head myself lmao, sometimes listen to some contemporary stuff but mostly metal/hard rock
Back to top Go down
eclipse
Tele Virgin
Tele Virgin
eclipse

Male
Number of posts : 68
Character Class : Royal Knight

Character sheet
last Chaos: ECLlPSE

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:21 pm

anything goes for me really... well mostly anything Razz
Back to top Go down
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female
Number of posts : 258
Character Class : full time procrastinator
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:39 am

i like alot of music but mostly rock.. keep me away from rap (unless randomly good) i get violent T.T and country too..

and sorry jonny i love your taste in music.. but bleh to avril her latest stuff is craaaap .. sorry again lol.

i was wondering how you got your name choice, have to say its an awesome name for your archer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldythorns
Jonny
Jonny

Male

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:47 am

Yeah I too am disappointed the direction Avril's last album took, second album was so dark and powerful. Then we get the cheerleader shit lol. But yeah I'm not a fan of the Rap/Country seen either even worse is the few just wrong and pathetic attempts i've seen to try and meld the 2. confused Keep on Rockin peeps
Back to top Go down
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:12 am

yeah i loved her earlier stuff.. the songs had meaning she was kinda unique... but now its all publicity, i mean come on.. when i first heard it the interviews all said something like 'i've found the girl in me' what a horrible reason to make trashy songs T.T
Back to top Go down
Jarlaxle
Admin
Admin
Jarlaxle

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:28 pm

lol yeah i absolutely hate rap/country. but their has been sorta one christian artist that kinda mixes some rap in, its quite good. lol if you feel like looking him up. Check out TobyMac
Back to top Go down
Jonny
Jonny

Male

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:31 am

I usually got to drive 3-7 hours to see a good concert, but Disturbed is actually comming to my town Rolling Eyes Woot floor tix, floor tix = mosh pit bounce I can't wait !!!
Back to top Go down
Jarlaxle
Admin
Admin
Jarlaxle

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:43 pm

nice jonny Very Happy hey lol this is very off topic, but knat, me, pain, and drag O.o and anonomous elf person are checking out this game called Cabal online: the revolution of action. its pretty fun.

Cabal online website

Very Happy come check it out with us

lol course anyone else who wants to check it out to, give us a hollar Razz
Back to top Go down
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:20 pm

omfg burn in hell jonny, you get to see disturbed live?!?! dam youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! >.< better take loads of pics and shiza upload them here so i can feel like i was there too @_@ rawr!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and um.. have fun *siigh* i guess >.> lmfao jking
Back to top Go down
Jarlaxle
Admin
Admin
Jarlaxle

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:23 pm

disturbed!! lol o.o they are good Music is the fire in which i burn. 827825 run
Back to top Go down
Jonny
Jonny

Male

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:31 pm

LoL, sry Imma didn't mean to make ya jealous hehe....well maybe a little. But you know I wish you could be there to rock out too. Why you all got to live so far away arrrrghh.
Back to top Go down
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:24 pm

cause unfortunately my mother had to be difficult and stay with family and friends.. if my hypnotic rays of doom worked i'd be chilling with you guys now with a sweet cpu that i'd have to sell my teeth to get but still worth getting *cough*

but yes.. if you must blaim something ... blaim family and friends for they are what kept my mother back from moving while conceiving me LMFAO

h'okeh... that was random no? XD but yes seriously jealous, hate the earth you walk on atm burn in hell you lucky sob, and oh and i guess have fun ahem .. i guess... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music is the fire in which i burn.   Music is the fire in which i burn. Empty

Back to top Go down

Music is the fire in which i burn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INSOMNIACS :: Off Topic :: Music-
Jump to: