INSOMNIACS
You have been logged in

INSOMNIACS

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
We Have a Guild Vent, lol get on we want to see you. Look in Guild Annoucements for the info
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hi all! New to Insomniacs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xurrett
Blind Man
Blind Man
Xurrett

Male
Number of posts : 10
Character Class : Rogue
Humor : Odd / Dry
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Character sheet
last Chaos:

Hi all! New to Insomniacs Empty
PostSubject: Hi all! New to Insomniacs   Hi all! New to Insomniacs EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:32 pm

What a Face New(ish) to guild been there a few days now. Played a couple of years on C server with a close RL friend who has now quit, so I traded my stuff for some nice SPing stuff on Auzura (and a few other bits) to start again as I didn't SP on C server and was always playing catchup with my skills. (plus C server is really busy and full of noobs/beggars which I detest!)

I'm pretty self sufficient, and I'm pretty good at merchanting to make money, but if I get a good deal I'll always offer it at cost to the guild 1st and foremost!

I'm older than most MMORPG players (in my 30's) Shocked

Most of all I'd like to say it's good to be in a guild that has the same ethics and viewpoints as myself and I look forward to meeting those that don't know me yet in game

Xur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female
Number of posts : 258
Character Class : full time procrastinator
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! New to Insomniacs   Hi all! New to Insomniacs EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:51 pm

welcome to guild bud Very Happy and you'll find a good chunk of guildies here are also in they're 30's Razz Most of us also came from C mwahaha!

I hope you stay with us for a long time, i wanna see this guild rocking A server soon >=] and if you finish sping fast enough to get grinding you might even make it in time for reapers event XD woot woot!

see yah in the game

[knat]

Jonny
Jonny

Male
Number of posts : 71
Character Class : LC, Motorcycle Riding on and offroad, Scuba Diving, and having as much fun as possible !!!
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! New to Insomniacs   Hi all! New to Insomniacs EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:40 am

Hi and welcome, it's good to see ya here on the forums. I also am from C still got all my stuff there cause I still have many affiliations with peeps there. But my primary focus now is with the INSOMNIACS !!! Even though i may spend more time pet lvling and merchanting lol. But hey I got a busy life bounce so might as well be logged on doing some good while i'm afk right? My characters in the guild are Avalinda, GoRGor, and the soon to be the terror of merac Max452. I recently turned 34 and love gaming. Well I like alot of things, especially the RedBull buzz thats about to kick in WOOT. !!!! Sry lol I've been up way to long but that just means i'm in the right guild ! Take Care all see ya in Iris !

CaptainPain
Gallery Happy
Gallery Happy
CaptainPain

Male
Number of posts : 30
Character Class : Gaming
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! New to Insomniacs   Hi all! New to Insomniacs EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:58 am

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarlaxle
Admin
Admin
Jarlaxle

Male
Number of posts : 340
Location : San Antonio, TX (i just think im in forgotten realms lmao)
Character Class : Templar Knight
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Character sheet
last Chaos: jarlaxle

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! New to Insomniacs   Hi all! New to Insomniacs EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:28 am

welcome to the NO SLEEPING GUILD! Very Happy lol have fun

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! New to Insomniacs   Hi all! New to Insomniacs Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all! New to Insomniacs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INSOMNIACS :: Recruitment :: Introductions-
Jump to: