INSOMNIACS
You have been logged in
INSOMNIACS
You have been logged in
INSOMNIACS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INSOMNIACS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Have a Guild Vent, lol get on we want to see you. Look in Guild Annoucements for the info
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

swarming picnic guild event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female
Number of posts : 258
Character Class : full time procrastinator
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character sheet
last Chaos:

swarming picnic guild event Empty
PostSubject: swarming picnic guild event   swarming picnic guild event EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:24 pm

chose a team, only 3 people per team. The race is on to bring me the largest mob! I wanna see the biggest swarm you can possibly handle.

As your swarming your other competing guildies can kill off the mobs your getting while swarming they're own, so you gotta be fast!

this event will happen in juno and meet at the lake of the great horned beats where we will compare each others swarm.

Screen shot the fun, post it on this forum site and have some giggles. Winning team will get they're choice of a pssps or 3 hour iris's...

rules: No Aoe's, no mounts, no pk mode (unless someone outside of this event is harassing you), no hate (this is just a game, dont take offense to your friends killing down your mobs on you, just get even), no stalking; when we start, each team is to run off in different directions.. i dont wanna see you guys following each other thats dirty... fair start, if you run into each other while swarming THEN you can attack they're mobs.

Good luck^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldythorns

swarming picnic guild event
Page 1 of 1