INSOMNIACS
You have been logged in
INSOMNIACS
You have been logged in
INSOMNIACS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INSOMNIACS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Have a Guild Vent, lol get on we want to see you. Look in Guild Annoucements for the info
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

guild event round 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female
Number of posts : 258
Character Class : full time procrastinator
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character sheet
last Chaos:

guild event round 2 Empty
PostSubject: guild event round 2   guild event round 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:17 pm

well the last one was a let down, i'm sorry for the spawn not giving what it should have. very annoying. either way it wont be our last event.

This weeks coming event:

HIDE AND SEEK!!!

one person will give the info of the where abouts of this hiding person, the person will be outside of guild. First person to stumble upon this secretive soul will be given a prize. The prizes given are random dont be picky, and dont be greedy. If someone wins 3 times in a row he/she will be asked to sit a few seeks out so the rest of the guild can play.

prize items:

pssp
hs
item drop boosters
exp boosters
3 hour iris
sp boosters
armor (40+)
weapons(40+ ..some will be upgraded some wont be)
accessories (rare or normal)
moonstones
tool aids
refining stones

this list is just an example, i may not be able to collect this huge amount during the time, if you get a high +'d item i'd prefer you keep it in guild and use it for yourself, as it will server you better then selling for a small amount of gold. what you do with the items you get is your chosing though.

I hope this event will be better then the last one, sucked that dratan wouldnt let me do a spawn in there, but hey you learn something new everyday right Very Happy

remember to vote when you want it, and this time i will set it at an earlier time, 5 pm EST (3 hours earlier then the event was today)

special thanks to eclipse who will be providing some of these items.

others that would like to donate to this event please pm me in game. See you soon ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldythorns
Jarlaxle
Admin
Admin
Jarlaxle

Male
Number of posts : 340
Location : San Antonio, TX (i just think im in forgotten realms lmao)
Character Class : Templar Knight
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Character sheet
last Chaos: jarlaxle

PostSubject: Re: guild event round 2   guild event round 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:19 pm

and this person who is hiding has to stay in the same place for the whole time or can he move to make it harder? lol
Back to top Go down
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: guild event round 2   guild event round 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:14 pm

okay what we're doing is this.. when the hiding person has chosen a spot. (example, in juno town) they stay there till someone finds them.. mean while the guild has to wait for someone to announce where the hiding persons general location is (example.. he/she has hidden somewhere in the city of randol) they run, the hider waits, and first to find the guy wins.

then it switches.. the hiding person can go to a diff server now.. a1,a2 where ever, hide in merac, juno, dratan (preferably not egah .. 800k to find someone with an hs..not fun) strayana. And repeat.

i do need a volunteer to play the part of a hider though, just one person. PM me in game if you wanna do that.. keep in mind you don't get to have prizes for yourself though.. i will try to find a way to get you something to compensate you for the lose in prize items you could have earned.
Back to top Go down
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: guild event round 2   guild event round 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:13 pm

cigs has volunteered to hide for the event. Keep getting guildies to vote on the day. so far it seems saturday is in the win.

ty cigs for helping with this, i really appreciate this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guild event round 2   guild event round 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

guild event round 2
Page 1 of 1