INSOMNIACS
You have been logged in

INSOMNIACS

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
We Have a Guild Vent, lol get on we want to see you. Look in Guild Annoucements for the info
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ImmaEachu... seriously >.>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female
Number of posts : 258
Character Class : full time procrastinator
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character sheet
last Chaos:

ImmaEachu... seriously >.> Empty
PostSubject: ImmaEachu... seriously >.>   ImmaEachu... seriously >.> EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:42 am

alright most of you already know who i am, i'm your master, your leader, your only reason for living... i am ImmaEachu.

rofl okay, i'm a royal knight, lvl 42 atm training up my cute fat pony in the jail while i wait for my slow poke guildies to finish they're farming Very Happy i love to joke around and enjoy teaching people new things. I'm always open to questions.

I've played this game for 2 years now, my main character is on Cariea server she was an Assassin rogue and she pwned. i loved her to peices and i still do. Why i'm on A server is because of drama, people lost the will to grind they all didnt want to work for they're characters anymore. they lived in arena and lived to shit talk each other about how much better they're char was from everyone elses while slaughtering lvl 29's lol. Now you may ask what i mean by not wanting to work for your character... what i mean is, power lvling.. people did it i don't mind.. hell i did it too. But it got to the point where they could only power lvl, they got to lvl 90, and didnt want to do the rest of the work of lvling on they're own. People that started 3 days ago suddenly kicking peoples asses in arena yet not knowing where lorriane is or what merac looked like. I've always seen C server as a dying server, so when A server was created i dumped all my exp boosters onto my best friend so she could hit 120 and i made this server my home.

My pet peeves of all time include: ksing, begging for money, begging for ap, plvling, and lazy people that make excuses as to why they 'can't' work on they're char even though i'd provide 5 easy ways to make money or lvl or sp farm.

I hope we all get along, i'm a nice person.. just dont wake me up in the morning unless you have redbull, i'm not a very friendly person in the morning T.T

sorry for the long ass post again >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldythorns
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 264
Location : San Antonio, TX (i just think im in forgotten realms lmao)
Character Class : student
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: ImmaEachu... seriously >.>   ImmaEachu... seriously >.> EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:03 am

Very Happy Redbull gives you wings lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insomniacsguild.forumotion.com
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female
Number of posts : 258
Character Class : full time procrastinator
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: ImmaEachu... seriously >.>   ImmaEachu... seriously >.> EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:33 pm

i should hope so mwahaha

3 cheers for redbull!!!! wooot!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 264
Location : San Antonio, TX (i just think im in forgotten realms lmao)
Character Class : student
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: ImmaEachu... seriously >.>   ImmaEachu... seriously >.> EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:28 pm