INSOMNIACS
You have been logged in
INSOMNIACS
You have been logged in
INSOMNIACS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INSOMNIACS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Have a Guild Vent, lol get on we want to see you. Look in Guild Annoucements for the info
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

how to post, for the non comp savy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female
Number of posts : 258
Character Class : full time procrastinator
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character sheet
last Chaos:

how to post, for the non comp savy Empty
PostSubject: how to post, for the non comp savy   how to post, for the non comp savy EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:42 pm

in every topic, there is a post new topic at the top left corner... look for it, click it and post..

write a few idiot words (or if you waaant *siigh* write something that makes sense ..i guess) put some smilies in it ... to the left of your screen we have many lurvely emocons to chose from^^ and of course make sure your topic has a subject or else it wont let you post =o zeeeen we click at the bottom of this box... theres a send or preview.. just press send, who cares about spelling errors Razz

as you can tell by now, i wrote this post for a reason to write something worthy of an forum announcement.. cause its cool, and i like to do this. you may stop reading if you like..

if you want to keep reading i dont mind, cause i can just keep writing after all i'm just waiting for my movie to finish loading so i can watch it cause unfortunately diehard was in random order and i dont know which link (cause part1 was the end of the movie) is the beginning, but now i know how it ends so i can guess some how someone was abducted by alien like mercenaries with a terristic view of vacations. and some crazy curly haired broad wanted cupcakes so she had to stay crouched in her seat for a long period of time looking threw her bag. indeed this plot was steller and unfortunately cause i've seen the end of the movie i'm not inclined to see the beginning i mean its like reading a book from the end to the beginning not fun and highly confusing @_@

if you guessed this isn't a spoiler you were right Very Happy there were no cupcakes ^^ i'm so glad you all figured it out.. now to continue writing because its what i do and i like to do it.. wahahahaha

okay okay i get that i'm ruining this whole 'announcement' section so i'm gonna stop spamming it with my nonescense that no one can reply too cause its a locked forum ^^ HAHA! i win yet again! imma 1 others -365!! woo woo!

the end

Last edited by ImmaEachu on Wed May 06, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldythorns
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 264
Location : San Antonio, TX (i just think im in forgotten realms lmao)
Character Class : student
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: how to post, for the non comp savy   how to post, for the non comp savy EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:45 pm

lol ara. O.o where you watching diehard from?
Back to top Go down
https://insomniacsguild.forumotion.com
ImmaEachu
Guild Manager
Guild Manager
ImmaEachu

Female
Number of posts : 258
Character Class : full time procrastinator
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character sheet
last Chaos:

PostSubject: Re: how to post, for the non comp savy   how to post, for the non comp savy EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:23 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldythorns
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to post, for the non comp savy   how to post, for the non comp savy Empty

Back to top Go down

how to post, for the non comp savy
Page 1 of 1